I had a nice day yesterday and some time spent wandering Door County was part of it. Reading outside by a "grove" of lilacs also added to my bliss.
This morning I'm thinking about little luxuries. The things that I could choose to focus on, but often get overlooked because I'm having a meltdown or tired or stressed or...you name it. Life isn't about material things...I know this, but sometimes appreciation of them can give us a boost.
Today, the things making me happy are:
- my new abalone shell for smudging with herbs and white sage
- organic coffee
- my Miracle Manifestation journal
- Vance Kitara candles in hot pink
- high quality organic cocoa and organic berries for a cake I'm bringing to a potluck tonight
- Hem incense
- lilacs (see above)
- and...my onions are coming up already!