This is my just before sleep gratitude list: (remember, in facebook videos won't show)
- A peaceful Easter weekend-good friends and family
- Remaining calm and not taking it personally when I discovered that my car was broken into and someone stole my GPS. On the whole, it's not worth drama. It was stolen, it's gone. Oh well. It's not like someone said, "I'm going to steal from Laura McCullough-DeLorme." It's a nice GPS, what non law abiding citizen wouldn't feel compelled to take it?
- House warming presents that rock!
- Finally getting some help-the vitamin D. Cross your fingers!
- The Carolina Chocolate Drops...thanks Jenna! I love how this sounds so Middle Eastern (I can see a slow sensuous belly dance to this) and do not mean to be disrespectful by pulling it out of its roots. It shows how connected music is. Afterward, if you want to jam out with the fiddle and the banjo go here for more.