This is my just before sleep Gratitude List:
- The privilege of seeing South Korean skater Yu-Na Kim skate her gold winning performance. All the skaters were lovely, but she...wow, she has something extra, I've never seen anything like it. Mao Asada broke records and was good too, but Yu-Na Kim just did me in.
- A downstairs neighbor that "gets it"...she's moving too.
- A much needed nap in the middle of the day. If three hours can count as a nap.
- Blogs and internet articles with help on how to handle storage in tiny bathrooms. The new place doesn't have a tub and is the smallest bathroom I've ever had since living on the boat.
- Good friends and their offers of help. Andrea, I hate to turn you down. :)
- More lullabies (Wasn't last night's amazing?)