This is a fairly photo heavy post, but here are a few written highlights (or lowlights)...
- Pulled a 42 hour non-sleep jag to get caught up on wallets and special orders...suddenly felt woozy and fell into the couch sort of in tears while Mark gently encouraged me to at least change into something more comfortable and wash my face. I didn't. Woke up nine hours later feeling less than refreshed and upset at myself for sleeping with mascara on.
- Had a table outside at The Flying Pig party and demoed making some nice panels, sold a few wallets and got things packed up just in time to miss the real rain. It was a blast out there and I enjoyed talking to the people wandering through.
- Shopped at Target...it was desperate, but I needed a few things only Target has. I felt bad, but I also realize that we spend more than $50.00 a month in the places I chose for the 3/$50, so occasionally we will have to pick up things at other places.
- Learned that Rose over at Petal Pusher got married yesterday! Sweet Rose...congratulations!
- Lost three pounds last week! I'm hoping the sugar I ate during my 42 hour marathon doesn't ruin this.
- Saw places in Milwaukee that have me plotting a move, including Atwater Beach...thanks Art & Crafty Girls!
- Got mehndi-ed-pardon the chipped nail polish in the pic...
- Forgot to drop Angela's laundry basket off again.
- Saw Catie, my best under sixteen-year old friend in the world!
Am resting today.
How was your week?